Does your business turnover exceed Rs. 20 lakh annually? Then you must register for GST. Goods and Service Tax, commonly known as GST is an indirect tax levied on the supply of goods and services. This law has replaced many indirect tax laws in India. Goods & Services Tax Law in India is a comprehensive, multi-stage, destination-based tax that is levied on every value addition. We are known for GST registration in Mumbai and also for GST registration online. So, If you are just too busy to travel to our office, you can even choose for online GST registration. From registration to payment, we will aid you at every step.
Advantages of GST in India :
- GST implementation helps remove the cascading effect of taxation
- The GST provisions has streamlined the process of online compliances and payments and thereby regulated the unorganized sector to a great extent
- It has led to a formation of uniform tax structure
- Since GST is replacing 17 indirect taxes with single tax , it will lead to increase in product demand which will simultaneously lead to increase in revenue for the Central and the State Government.
Who Should Register for GST?
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 20 Lakhs (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator
- Every e-commerce aggregator
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person
Need Assistance ?
Call us or drop a message.
Our agents will be in touch shortly.